Property Owners Association
Each Lake Templene subdivision is governed under restrictive covenants and ordinances. Please check your covenants regarding out buildings, clothes lines, fencing, propane storage tanks, etc. If you do not have a copy of your covenants you can obtain one from the Centreville Courthouse. Please follow the rules as stated in these covenants to maintain the aesthetics of the lake and keeping within the guidelines of your subdivision.
Covenants of the following Lake Templene Subdivisions are available in PDF format.
Click on one to view.
Use the Back button on your browser to return to this page.
- Proposed Addendum 2012 (added 2012-Apr 27)
- Bittersweet Knob (added 07-Oct-19)
- Broken Tree
- Canadian Shores
- Crystal Beach (added 07-Oct-19)
- Curve's End
- Hickory Hills
- Hickory Hills 2
- Hickory Hills 3
- Hidden River Hills
- Hidden River Hills 2
- Iron Gate Circle (added 07-Nov-16)
- Maplewood Shores
- Maplewood Shores 2
- Pheasant Pointe (added 06-Aug-19)
- Ridgewoods 2
- Ridgewoods Circle (added 07-Mar-24)
- Seven Springs
- Seven Springs Seven (added 07-Oct-19)
- Golden Pond (also known as Swan Bay) (added 07-Oct-19)
- Timber Trace
Created 06-Jan-01, last revised 07-Nov-16
Search For Local Vendors/Sponsors